The point you should pay attention to when ordering a ring is knowing the ring size and adding this information to the order form correctly. If you don't know your ring size, we can find your ring size for you using one of the two simple methods below.
I. METHOD (Diameter)
1) If there is a ring that you have already worn on the finger you intend to wear the ring you are going to buy, take it in your hand and find a ruler with millimeter (mm) measurement.
2) Place the ring horizontally on the table and measure the inside diameter of the ring from length to end. Ignore the metal part of the ring in the measurement process. Be sure to measure the widest part of the ring while doing this.
3) Read the millimeter from the ruler.
4) Order the size corresponding to the DIAMETER from the Scale below.
specify in the options.
II. METHOD (Environment)
1) If you do not have a ring for the finger you intend to wear, take a piece of wire or a piece of paper in the form of a strip.
2) Wrap the paper strip around your finger, mark the junction of the two ends with a pencil.
3) Find a millimeter (mm) ruler and measure the part of the paper up to where you marked.
4) This value will give the length of the circumference of your finger.
5) Measure corresponding to the perimeter value from the scale below.
Specify in the options in the order section.